Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Break 2012




Fall break sure came fast. It was pretty crazy too because the kids weren't off at the same time since they're in different school districts.
Most of October I had kids home, but it turned out nice having Jaxon all to myself for the first two weeks. The last three days Sophia and Kade were off. In that short time we fit in some fun things. One being a trip to the Phoenix Zoo with their friend Wyatt.







Kade finally got his braces off (for a few years), then they'll be back. He was pretty happy about it but shocked how big his teeth are. :)


There are two boys named Kade on the soccer team this year...it's a bit confusing. Ha ha! I always pick names that I think are kind of unique only to find there's actually a lot of them or soon after (it seems) they become the 'it' names of the year. The best is with Sophia, her first name and middle name (Isabella) have been in the top two for the last several years. I guess I have good taste. :)







Jaxon turned 14 in September. His birthday dinner of choice was shrimp fest at Red Lobster. He's grown like crazy in the last year...can't keep him clothed. Notice Sophia has her Anne of Green Gables book. She pretended to read at the table. She's loving kindergarten and doing so well in all her subjects. Last week she read her first book by herself. She was so proud and even told me I could video tape it.

No comments:

Post a Comment