Monday, June 20, 2011

Hardest Working Guy I Know...

Happy Father's Day Kimball


The kids got up and made him a breakfast of rainbow pancakes, eggs, sausage and OJ.


I found this cake online...wish I could remember the blog. So sorry! It's just a angel food cake from the bakery cut into thirds horizontally, then I took softened frozen yorgurt and added two layers, then let it sit in the freezer for a few hours.


Last, Cool Whip for the topping and back in the freezer for about a half hour. I just made the banner w/ diamond shape scrap book paper (folded over a decorative string), and tied to skewer sticks. It was a good summer time treat.


We gave Kimball several shirts and some new NFL gear...he loves getting new clothes. :)

xoxo,
 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time celebrating Father's Day!! I love all the photos.....and the cake......YUMMMM!!

    Hope you are well~

    xoxo,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks delish and i LOVE that zebra covered chair in the background! happy father's day to kimball!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cake looks like a good treat for a summer evening! I will have to add this to my dessert recipes.
    Looks like you all created a good day for your husband:)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like he had a great day, and that cake looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Father's day to your hubby...those rainbow pancakes look yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like y'all had a great Father's Day! That cake looks delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete