Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Happenings - Baseball Fashion & Puppy's

Movie day/play/diamand backs/library/camps/visit from texans/Utah trip
Unfortunately since I took a blog break all summer I rarely thought of taking pictures. I guess I just needed a break from my photographer/family historian job for a bit. I managed to get a few so are you ready for total randomness?

Just an ordinary day where Sophia tries to pull a Punky Brewster and then go out in public.
It's summer time here in Gilbert, Arizona and we are having a good time. I am enjoying the kids at home. As always, we made a list of fun things to do this summer. Last week we went to a Diamond Backs baseball game, actually, it was just Kimball, Kade and I. Soph got in a lot of trouble and Jaxon didn't want to go so I had him babysit her. I feel that sometimes the punishment has to be harsh in order for them to really get it, so even though we all really wanted her to go, I think it worked! She is being good to Cash finally and doing a lot better at telling the truth.

Kade on a date night with just Kimall and I. He LOVED having one on one time and being spoiled for a night. He had been wanting to go to a Diamond Backs game for a long time...it was a blast.

We rode the Tram into Phoenix. It was kind of fun until you remember it stops a zillion times and you could have just driven there and actually seen the first pitch. Oh well. :)

I'm really going to miss living in Arizona. I love having a professional baseball, basketball & football team. Games or so fun.


It was an incredible game. After like three or so over times, we got a home run. It was the hot guy with the tattoos is all I remember. :) They followed it up with a fabulous firework show with Star Wars music playing in the back ground. Kade. could. have. died.
Of course we logged a lot of hours in the pool. Sophia couldn't get enough, the boys had to be forced most times...I don't get it. I spent my summers at Super Sliders from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. every day that I could as a kid and loved every second of it.


Kade snuggled with Johnny Cash to no end. One day he even took a full on bath with him. It was disgusting...the water was totally merky and Kade came out smelling like a wet puppy, but they are soul mates. Lol. Cash also sleeps with Kade every night. They are both major snugglers so they're perfect for each other.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment