Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I Love Wednesday #7


I decided to write a post showing some new Things I'm Loving and join the linky party.

Earrings: Alora Handmade (given to me at Blissdom...thanks!!)

Camera Strap: Eclectic Whatnot (met Ruthanne at Blissdom, love her!!)

Peacock Socks: Target

Scarf: Paperlili (another V-Day gift from Big Papa, softest scarf ever!!)

I'm also loving the extra hour and a half I have each day now that the boys ride the bus and I ditched Facebook. Kade working hard to advance to swim club, (nice work Kade) and the fat tax return we are getting this year! I'd love to take that European vacation I've been wanting but with age comes wisdom, so we'll keep saving away.

Click HERE for more What I Love Wednesday.

xoxo,

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh....I am so glad you love your sparkly goodies Jessica...you look fabulous:) And I need that camera strap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos, jess! love all that blue. i'm about ready to go buy one of alora homemade necklaces... which color, though???!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Patty to get the fushia- allora handmade just had a big post about it being the new in color for 2011.
    Love your socks- reminded me I need to get some.
    Very cute camera strap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a happy color! An extra 1 1/2? That's like finding gold. I ditched Facebook too. I was never on, but it felt so free-ing when I deactivated. Enjoy your extra time! Oh, and that fat tax return. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! kudos for taking a facebook siesta, it's like crackbook for me. love the scarf, fabulous taste your man has!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you are high on my list of things I am loving! I am now obsessed with Allora Handmade too. I ordered two of her headbands and I have worn them every single day since they arrived. I might need one in every color. And of course now I am lusting over that scarf, camera strap, & those socks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete