Friday, April 22, 2011

The Crazy Life

Well, things have been kinda crazy lately (or at least in my head) lol. I have been busy working out, dieting (what else is new?), running kids to Scouts, ballet and swim, and now we're MOVING again. I know right!?! But this location is going to be so much better for us. I figure at least for the next 2 or 3 years (until we build or buy), we may as well live in a convenient location and not spend all our time in the car paying rediculous amounts in gas each month....makes me sick just thinking about it. 95% of Kimball's work is in North Scottsdale and Cave Creek, so how we have ended up in Southeast Gilbert I'll never know.

The good thing is, the kids will still go to the same school, we'll just be about 20 minutes closer in. Not to mention right by Lifetime Fitness (Woo hoo!)

On a side note: Soph had an accident at the house the other day, luckily Kimball had just gotten home. The HEAVY wooden, tall file cabinet fell on her when she pulled all the drawers out. Two glass decorative jars also came crashing down and breaking all around her. It was so sad. She had a few cuts on her arm, and it was all bruised and she got a bonk on the head. If that wasn't enough, the next morning she woke up only to puke 4 times....poor little mama! Love her.

Kade's gearing up for tryouts again, he wants to do the musical Pinocchio
(again, moving will make life so much easier for this reason). Jaxon has a girlfriend and is always email and chatting kids at school. Luckily she lives in Costa Rica right now so I don't have to worry too much.

My dad is turning 70 on Saturday, so that will be freaky, you can get an idea of how I feel about that HERE. My brother Jeff didn't end up getting the baby girl (Brayden's full sister), so we're all kinda sad about that. I guess things happen for a reason, but it's still hard.

Can't think of much else except allergies pretty much kicked my but this year and I've been trying to avoid parks & grass at all cost.

Oh and my blog got pretty jacked up with all the Blogger problems I've been having so I'll eventually get it looking good again.

Hope you're all doing well. Have a fabulous day.

xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. poor Sophia! glad her injuries weren't major. good luck with the move, and happy easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Jess!!! What a horrible day for sweet Sophia!!! So sorry!!! Sounds like your super busy, so awesome that your move will be so good for you all! Best of luck!!!! Happy birthday to your sweet Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! lots going on with your family!!! glad miss sophia is okay, how scary! good luck with yet another move... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot on your plate! We used to live in NE Scottsdale, and I miss it so much!!!! I love the whole Troon North area and Carefree. Enjoy!!! (I am so jealous!)

    (((hugs))),
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete