Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ABC's of Me.

The ABC's of me!

I've seen a few of these around Blogland recently, I thought it would be a fun summer activity to do with the boys. Give it a try and then come back and let me know. :)


A. ADD: Why yes, I am thank you. Or as my husband and kids put it, "Gee, do you think!?!?"
B. Bake: Love to bake, hate to cook.
C. Chore I dislike: Mopping the floor
D. Dog: I have a 5 lb. malteepoohuahua named Abby
E. Essential start to my day: Make bed & write my 'to do' list.
F. Favorite color: turquoise, orange, black and white (all together)
G. Goals: Too many to count. I love setting goals and once in a while achieving them, hence the ADD comes in and whisks me away to something else. :) My biggest goal right now is to run a half.
H. Homeschool: It was challenging but SO rewarding, I'll always be fond of those 2 years, I also squeeze some into our summers.
I. Indulgences: Laying out & Bravo T.V.
J. Julie Ann: My favorite fitness instructor. Her Mixx class is the best dance/aerobic class EVER!!
K. Kimball's Custom Masonry: Our business since 2002
L. Lake Powell: One of the most fabulous places on earth!
M. Motto: My 2011 motto is 'Keep Calm and Carry On'.
N. Nicknames: Jess, JAP, six pack (obviously in my younger years) & often call my husband Big Papa.
O. October: Favorite month & my birthday month = Halloween
P. Pet peeves: Tardiness, bad breath and dishonesty
Q. Quote from a movie: "Hey Mrs Rumsfield...no tan lines this morning, looks nice!" (The Burbs)
R. Random: I once ran over a cat on my bike...oops! Laughed so hard I crashed!
S. Siblings: Youngest of 4 brothers & 2 sisters
T. Travels: My favorite trip was to New York last fall and a ten day cruise to the Caribbean years ago. My honeymoon in Mazatlan was pretty sweet too!
U. Utah: Where I call home.
V. Vegetarian: For about 7 years I didn't eat meat of any kind, fish or eggs.
W. What makes you run late: Having to get all the kids ready for church.
X. Xanax: Keeping one on hand for when Jaxon goes to summer camp for 3 1/2 weeks, LOL.
Y. Yummy food you make: Soups 
Z. Zebra print: I love zebra print...have a purse, chair, lamp and pj's in it. 

xoxo,

6 comments:

  1. Cute idea!! And my small people make me late to almost everything - not just church. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun read! B, G, and M (to name a few)....that's me as well!

    R?? I'm laughing picturing YOU laughing while riding your bike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved learning more about you!
    I was a vegetarian for 12 years. Now I eat some poultry, but that's it! I'm the youngest of 8 kids. I love being part of a big (and crazy) family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post. I may need to give this a try.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my post over at Southlake Moms- you have no idea how much a kind word warms my heart :) It was nice to see a familiar blog friend over there! I love your ABC's- I am a bed maker too. It sets the tone for the day!

    :) Samantha
    Crafty Texas Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. so funny! and there's that zebra print!!
    travels... or "B" ... blissdom didn't make the list??? just kidding!
    {heart} you~

    or even "R" for roomie.. hullo?!

    ReplyDelete