Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Plans 2011 & A Guest Post

As I was making another one of my 'lists' the other day (about what we would do this summer), I happen to come upon a great idea. I then went over here (a favorite easy and free site) to make one of my own. This definitely makes it a little more fun, and probably more likely we'll tackle them all. Wish me luck, sometimes I talk big...but you know how it goes. :)


BTW, today I'm guest posting for my dear friend Ruth over at Living Well Spending Less, go on over and say hello.
Happy Monday!!

xoxo,

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea. I need to do lists this summer...so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I've missed you. I noticed your blog went private, but now your back!!! So nice to "see" you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you have a plan...those who fail to plan ..plan to fail or something like that;)
    I love your list! Can't wait to read about it when you do them
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! That's really cute. Definitely a more fun and creative way to do lists.

    http://gloryorganics.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete